Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Days like today.

Today was really the first day since before Christmas that Zach and I were both off and things weren't completely crazy. The last month we barely had any of the same days off from work, and the rare times we were off it was hectic. Things are finally settling back down and we are slowly getting back into our routine. We have certain things we like to do.... we're pretty much old people. I don't mind, though. I love it.
Anyways, I love our days where we don't really have to be anywhere at a specific time. We actually managed to get a nap and a movie in this afternoon. Earlier today we went to Goodwill and I dragged my little brother along. As always I immediately headed over to their knick knack section and started picking through everything in hopes of finding yet another owl figurine. No luck today on those, but I did find some other lovely things...






This cat picture. I wanted to do a little dance when I saw it, but I refrained because Zach and Jon were standing there. I had to pretend I was buying it to put in the Etsy store when we open it... so totally keeping it unless I just absolutely can't find a place to put it.



And I found these! I searched forever trying to figure out if there were more since these guys were kind of separated. I am kind of glad I didn't find anymore because I would have bought them all. Jon was trying to make me choose one. He kept saying, "No, Emily. Just one. You have enough of this stuff. Put one back." Yeah, there is no way I am choosing. Look at them!

Back to the Etsy store... I am so excited! I am so happy that Zach and I doing this together. We have started to collect things for it... and by "we" I mean "he" has because so far everything I find I am wanting to keep for myself. Oh well. This year is going to be so great. I have so many ideas and things I want to do. Everything seems to be falling in place. I read on a few blogs about "inspiration boards" and I think I am going to put one together. I have a tendency to procrastinate and get lazy, and I am thinking being able to see my goals every time I am in my room will help keep me motivated. Wish me luck...

Love,
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment