Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

End the weekend.


Holy Moses this weekend was great. Friday was beautiful and Zach and I definitely took advantage of the weather. First we hit up Cracker Barrel, which might as well be called "barrel of crack" because I am completely addicted to it. I am thankful we have to drive 45 minutes to get to it, because if there was one nearby I would probably weigh 300 pounds. (I really, really don't want to know how many calories are in the country boy breakfast.) 



After we ate we went and walked.... or should I say waddled... through the park. The trail through that particular park is probably my favorite place to go for walks. It is one of the first places Zach and I went when we first started dating. I have yet to walk the entire five miles, but I plan to. It seems we are always in a rush to get somewhere and we have to cut our walks short.










I managed to get Zach to let me take pictures of him. He was a real trooper despite the fact he doesn't particularly care to have his picture taken. I think he could totally be a male model. Am I lucky or what? He even let me go to the pet store afterwards. He usually tries to avoid taking me because I get too excited and I squeal and cuddle everything I can get my hands on. We have to spend forever in there because I simply can't leave without looking at everything.

Saturday I practiced my cousin's hair and makeup for her wedding next week. I don't get to see her that often, so I am glad I got to spend some time with her. Then Zach and I headed to Franklin to see a movie and to eat with some friends. We watched "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and I did like it. However, there were several very rough scenes so I would suggest being careful about who you bring with you to see it. I think I am almost too old-fashioned for movies like that. I spent most of the time thinking "they can do that in movies?!" and covering my eyes. There were several graphic sex scenes, boobies, and a scene with a dead cat that seriously messed me up for a little while. After the movie I managed to find several nice things to put in the Etsy store. I am trying so hard not to keep them for myself. Luckily only one thing fits me.

Well, that pretty much wraps up my weekend. Right now I am sitting in my freshly cleaned room listening to music and watching Pocky headbutt things and growl at herself in the mirror. She is a weird puppy. Matilda is sitting on my desk and you can just tell she doesn't approve of these shenanigans.

How was your weekend?

Love,
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment