Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Web finds!

The internet is a great thing. It enables me to do my most favorite thing in the world... not moving. I think if I were an animal I would be a sea sponge. So, in all the time I spend sitting on my hind end (If God is going to give me such a big one, I might as well use it.) I tend to come across things that make me happy. Pinterest has taken my love for internet finds to a whole new level. I can sit for 2 hours at a time pinning things.


This  bedding from Anthropologie. Unfortunately, Zach has informed me I have to pick something "less girly". Sigh.

 
This costume. Oh my gosh I died a little when I saw it. I want my future offspring to be this awesome.


This fabric. I am seriously about to order it. I don't know what I could make with it, but you better believe I would use it.


This dress. It is SO CUTE. Ugh. Modcloth is going to steal my soul one of these days.



This video. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I squealed the entire video. I want one so bad!


Okay, I know this doesn't qualify as a "web find", but it makes me laugh every time I see it. Zach and I were goofing off while taking pictures for the Etsy store and this happened. Bahahaha.

Did anyone else find anything worth sharing lately? I love neat things!

Love,
Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment